Features & Benefits
- Soft and luxurious "plush" feel
- Elegant stretch knit organic cotton fabric
- Organic cotton/organic wool/PLA batting
- Premium encased coils for pressure point relief and contouring comfort. Coils wrapped in a lightweight yet durable polyester fabric.
- Converts any firm mattress into a more comfortable pillow top style bed without latex or polyurethane foam
- Made in USA with domestic and imported fabrics and components.
- Available Options:
PT97: Twin - 798 coils (38" x 75" x 3")
PF97: Full/Double - 1102 coils (53" x 75" x 3")
PQ97: Queen - 1353 coils (60" x 80" x 3")
PK97: King - 1722 coils (76" x 80" x 3")
PCK97: Cal King - 1710 coils (72" x 84" x 3")
|Who is This For?|
|The 3" Essentials Pillowtop is designed to add a plush pressure point relieving surface to any firm mattress. Ideal for older kids and adults, this option makes a great addition to any bed, offering comfort and luxury that will be appreciated for years.|
do the coil toppers have the same trial period as the mattress? I have a new organic mattress that is too hard. was trying to "fix" it first; if it doesn't work then move onto a new mattress. what would the shipping be for a king coli topper to 02554?
It looks to me that this answer from Naturepedic is not correct. From the returns page "All Naturepedic accessories and bedding (excluding mattress toppers) come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee." So mattress toppers would not be included in this guarantee. You can only exchange toppers within 120 days, details for which can be seen at www.naturepedic.com/return. Can someone from Naturepedic clarify if I am not understanding this correctly? I would purchase a topper from Naturepedic in a heart beat if it came with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Date published: 2017-10-31