Features & BenefitsSoft and pure, the organic cotton in your Naturepedic sheet set was grown without synthetic insecticides, herbicides or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Compared to conventionally grown cotton, organic cotton promotes more fertile soil and helps protect our bees and songbirds. Certification by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) lets you know your sheet, from raw materials to finished product, was produced with high standards for worker safety, welfare and organic purity. By choosing certified organic cotton, you’re not only contributing to healthier sleep, you’re building a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
Machine wash & dry.
Fits mattresses up to 15 inches tall:
- Twin Set - 38"x 75"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 1 standard pillowcase)
- Twin XL Set - 38"x 80"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 1 standard pillowcase)
- Full / Double Set - 53"x 75"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 2 standard pillowcases)
- Queen Set - 60"x 80"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 2 queen pillowcases)
- King Set - 76"x 80"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 2 king pillowcases)
- California King Set - 72"x 84"x 15" (1 fitted, 1 flat, 2 king pillowcases)
- Extra Pillowcases in Standard, Queen and King - (2 pillowcases)
Are the sheets wrinkle resistant?
Thanks for your question about our Organic Cotton 400 Thread Count Luxury Sheet Set. Our organic sheets are not wrinkle resistant.
Date published: 2017-05-16
Please tell me which country from which your raw materials are sourced. Also, please help me understand why your products are prohibitively expensive for a common working person. Thank You!
Thanks for your inquiry! We are constantly reviewing the sourcing for our certified organic raw materials to keep costs competitive and to ensure quality, organic certification, and fair labor practices. As of February 2017, the organic cotton in our Luxury Sheet Set is sourced in India. We are proud to offer certified organic mattresses and accessories manufactured in Ohio, and we strive to offer our products at prices that allow us to support organic farmers, our Amish workforce, and our customers.
Date published: 2017-04-21